Wednesday 29 October 2014

Shopping my stash - November 2014


I have mentioned last month that I am making an effort to use/use up products from my skin/body care and make up collections.

For November I have picked 1 skin care, 2 body care and 3 make up items. I have used all of these products couple of times before but not enough to form firm opinions. We shall see what I think of these goodies at the end of November.
1. Vichy Idealia Serum – I had a sample of this and loved it so much that I had to pick up the full sized product. Having said that… sample had enough of product for about 3 uses. I am curious to see if my skin will still love it as much after daily usage for a month.

2. Bath & Body works Pumpkin Body Lotion – I have mentioned this product in my Pumpkin haul here. It has a strong scent but it doesn’t bother me yet. Skin on my legs gets SO dry in the Autumn and Winter. I hope this stuff will sooth it well.

3. Burt’s bees Coconut Foot Cream – Skin on my feet gets super dry too. I have yet to find a perfect foot cream thou!
 
4. No7 Skin Illuminator – I have had this stuff for years…. I am pretty sure I it expired long long time ago. BUT! There is only little bit left! I just want to use it up and be done with it (it’s not a bad product thou and it doesn’t break me out despite its age).

5. Benefit Eye Bright – I do like this! I am pretty sure everybody who owns this little guy, does like it. It’s a lovely product. But again… it’s old and I just need to use it up.

6. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow – Now! This is new! Brand new to be exact! Super cute packaging, lovely colours, great formula. I can’t wait to use it!

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try that blush but I never got around to it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely. You should defnitely try it if you get a chance :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...