Sunday 12 October 2014

Pumpkin Season ‘Bath and Body works’

This pumpkin bundle was only $25 with any purchase worth $30 (I think!). I am not sure if they still run this promo but I thought I will share my thoughts regardless.

1. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Gentle Foaming Hand Soap – I like the smell of this and I am definitely a fan of the foamy soap. I think the foam pump makes it more efficient. I haven’t found this drying my skin at all.
2. Pumpkin Loofah – It’s cute, I didn’t use it yet but will definitely do so.
3. Pumpkin Sweet Cinnamon Body Lotion – I haven’t used it yet but it has a thick consistency which might mean it will be deeply moisturising (hopefully!). The scent is nice but slightly overwhelming for my liking.
4. Pumpkin Sweet Cinnamon Fine Fragrance Mist – I am not too sure about this product. Is it meant to be like body spray that you spray after a shower? Or more like a perfume so that you smell like pumpkins? Either way, I am not sure if I want to smell like pumpkins all day.
5. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Deep Cleansing Soap – This soap has some random little exfoliating particles. I think there are not enough of them in there to actually work. It also feels a bit weird when washing my hands. I’m not too keen on it to be fair.
6. Pumpkin Sweet Cinnamon, Pecan Waffle & Spiced Cider Mini Candles – I really wanted to like these candles, they are so cute! But the scents are just too strong and too sweet for me. I have not burned them yet but and I am not sure if I will be able to do it. I might give them away to a bigger pumpkin fan.
7. Shower Gel – The bundle also included a shower gel. I gave it to my friend as unfortunately standard shower gels give me rash and I need to use the Sulfate free ones.
 
I have come to a conclusion that I am just not that into Pumpkins. Whilst these products are lovely there is just something in that scent that doesn’t really speak to me. I might change my mind when using these more, you never know! As for now thou, I would pick apple and cinnamon over the pumpkin.
I wish I could go to America again soon to try some other Bath And Body Works products.

I don’t think I will be trying the Spiced Pumpkin Latte any time soon…

Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...